General Information • Citizen Concerns

Non-Emergency Citizen Concerns

To report a non-emergency citizen concern or safety issue, please complete our Citizen Concern Form by clicking on the file below or pick up a form from the front desk of the Community Center, Administration Office, Parks Plus Fitness Center, Park Services Center, Lincoln Marsh, Arrowhead Golf Club, and Cosley Zoo.

Citizen Concern Form (111.0 KB, PDF)
This form can be printed or submitted electronically.

Have questions about a concern or would like to speak with someone directly? Please call 630.653.5429, M-F from 7am-3pm.

Safety Emergencies

Any situation that is dangerous to citizens, etc. should be reported immediately to the police by dialing 911.

The police department will contact the park district to make us aware of the situation.