Registration • How to Register
Did you know you can register online, through the mail, fax or drop-off?
- Using the forms online or in your seasonal brochure, accurately and completely fill out the information–missing or incomplete information will delay your registration.
- Please include your first choice and one alternate program.
- If your first choice and alternate choice are full, you will automatically be placed on the waiting list for your first choice.
- REGISTRATION FOR ALL YOUTH ATHLETIC LEAGUE PROGRAMS REQUIRE THE SUBMISSION OF SEPARATE YOUTH ATHLETIC PROGRAM INFORMATION FORMS FOR EACH PARTICIPANT FOR EACH SEPARATE SPORT AND ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
- If you plan to mail, drop off or fax your registration, enclose a check (payable to the Wheaton Park District), money order or Visa/Mastercard information for the full payment of all programs. Interested in registering online? It's fast & easy »
- A $25 service fee is charged for each returned check. Payment is required within ten (10) days of notification. Otherwise, the participant is removed from the class roster.
- Please do not send cash. The Wheaton Park District is not responsible for lost or late mail.
- If space does not open up in the program, your payment is automatically refunded.
- The Park District reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient registration. Because of early publication dates, the Wheaton Park District reserves the right to make changes to the programs listed in the publications.
- For insurance purposes, participation in Wheaton Park District Programs require a signed waiver. Please sign the waiver
section on the registration form and when applicable on the youth athletic program forms.
- On occasion, park district staff may photograph or videotape participants in park district programs, classes, or at park events or facilities. These photos are for park district use only, and may be used in publications, brochures, pamphlets, flyers or videos.
- Park district programs will not meet on days when District #200 classes are cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Participants registering for activities of a strenuous nature are encouraged to seek a physician’s approval.