Registration • Adult Education Supply Lists
Knitting Classes (PDF)
In cooperation w/ the Carol Stream Park District
Adult Education Oil Painting (11/30/05 last updated)
Instructor: J Ohlson
1. 18 Tubes of Oil Paints-Reeves Brand
2. Seven (7) Brushes
- Three (3) Natural Bristle (NOT pig bristle) Brushes in size #8, #6, #4 or #2
Suggested brands: Filbert or Weemup
- Three (3) Camel Hair (soft bristle) Brushes
Suggested brush: Filbert #4
- One (1) Pig Bristle Fan Brush
3. One palette knife, plastic or metal
4. Paper Palette, 12" x 16"
5. Paper Canvas Panels or Stretched Canvas-12" x 16" or 14" x 16"
6. Low Odor Turpentine or Mineral Spirits-Quart size (can be purchased at Ace Hardware Store on Main St.)
7. Lava Soap
8. Small jars with secure lids
9. Rags and paper towels
Please bring these items to class and save all receipts in case any items need to be returned.
Call for questions: Jan Ohlson at 630-682-3308